Caim Wellness Center and Spa
EPILATION BRAND WAX
- CHOCOLAT, a non-polymer hard wax (no plastic)
- AU NATURALE a non-polymer vegan-friendly wax for hard wax,
- CUIVRE COPPER (pearlized)
- LAVANDE ( cream wax).
- DISPOSABLE roll-on cartridge for large linear areas such as arms, legs and backs. These cartridges are sealed and are ONE-TIME use for each client. They are disposed of after each client.
- Bikini $30 and up- Traditional panty line
- Brazilian $65 AND UP- All hair removed front to back
- MALE Brazilian $85
- Full Leg with Brazilian $125
- Full Leg with Bikini $90
- Back $50 AND UP
- Underarms $25
- Full Leg $65
- Full Face $50- Includes Brow, Lip, Chin and Side of Face
- Full Body $200 AND UP Include Brows, Chin, Side of Face, Chest, Back, Stomach, Full Legs, Brazilian, Full Arms, Underarms, Hands, Fingers/Toes and Top of Feet (optional).
- Full Body (MEN) $250 AND UP
- Thong $50-High Bikini includes Anal Region (perfect for swimsuits)
- Full Arm $35
- Full Leg with Thong $100
- Upper Leg $45
- Upper Leg with Bikini $70
- Upper Leg with Brazilian $100
- Lower Leg $35
- Fingers/Toes $10- includes Top of Hands and Feet
- Stomach $20- Sternum to Waistline
- Chest $40- Collar Bone to Sternum
- Inner and Outer Surface Buttocks $25
- Surface area of buttocks - add on $10
The general rule is 1/4 inch long or 10-14 days worth of growth. The hair must be long enough to pick up between 2 fingers. If you are using a Retinol or Retin-A, Please discontinue use at least 7 days before waxing.
-The Butt Part Hurts The Least
The difference between a Brazilian wax and a bikini wax is this: a Brazilian wax includes waxing your butt ( the sphincter ). I know that sounds horrifying and insane, but it's ok. There aren't many nerve endings there, which is why it doesn't hurt.
-Shouldn't Have Sex or Work Out For At Least 24 Hours After
If you're planning on surprising your BF/GF with a steamy sexy session after your wax...STOP! Doing so can cause friction, which can lead to irritation down there. So, if you're planning a sexy night in, get waxed at least a day or two before instead of the morning of. If this can't be avoided, I do sell a balm that will aid in less friction, just ask me... no judgement here!
-No Pools or Hot Tubs for 24 hours
Even though these bodies of water are chlorinated, bacteria can still be introduced into your pores and cause unnecessary irritation.
-Bring Clean Underwear
After waxing, its a good idea to change into clean underwear after your service. This also reduces the introduction of bacteria, especially if you are prone to in-grown hair.
-Shower First If You're Anxious
If you're really nervous about being naked, shower right before you come. It definitely makes you feel more comfortable when you are nice and clean.
-It Really Doesn't Hurt As Bad As You Think It Does!
I'm not just saying this: waxing down there really doesn't hurt as much as you think it will. I swear! It doesn't hurt (it stings), but that pain only lasts a few seconds. Honestly, the more you come, the less it hurts. The more often you come, the root stops growing in and there isn't as much hair to pull out. So stay on time! First-time waxers should expect small, minimal "pin prick" bleeding as the hair is connected to a blood source, but nothing significant. It will not even be present once the wax is finished. Consider a low dose pain-killer such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen, if you are really nervous, BUT NO ALCOHOL! It thins your blood and promotes excessive bleeding.
-Consider an Ingrown Serum
If you are prone to ingrown hair or already experiencing them from previous waxing or shaving experiences, you should consider purchasing an after-wax care serum. I retail "Get the Bump Outta Here" 2oz at $15 or 4oz at $25. Please note that constantly alternating between waxing and shaving is a perfect recipe for ingrown hair. So be sure you are ready to switch to waxing on a long-term basis.
-Chronic Ingrown Issues
if you are or have experienced a chronic ingrown issue, you can opt for an ingrown treatment mask at the time of service. It adds an additional 10 minutes to the service for an Additional $10. Also, you can purchase the Se-Brazil Ingrown hair "Green" Cream for at home use. I will instruct you of its usage.
-GUARANTEE: While it is impossible to get every single hair, I do pride myself on the motto "No Hair Left Behind". If I have missed any medium to large sections of hair ( not 2 or 3 hairs), I give you 2 days to contact me for a touch up free of charge. I can not predict who will or will not have a reaction to a waxing service or how fast your hair will grow, therefore , I do not offer a service guarantee for skin reactions or hair growth.