Caim Wellness Center and Spa
Machine: BELLOCCIO Turbo Tan Deluxe
It applies solution quickly and evenly with minimal overspray and uses a minimal amount of tanning solution. I can apply a complete body tan in about two minutes, and usually with only 2 ounces of solution! It's Lightweight, Compact, Powerful and Portable, making it ideal for use at my Home Spa!
Opulence is a unique customized superior sunless tanning solution that works with all skin types and provides accelerated beautiful salon quality tans!
It provides even, natural looking color, while its proprietary blend of highly concentrated vitamins and antioxidants help revitalize, tighten and moisturize the skin for a flawless high quality tanning experience.
- Opulence tanning solution is infused with banana fruit extract that significantly improves color intensity and increases speed of coloration, plus a special blend of vitamins and antioxidants that speeds up the production of melanin, which therefore accelerates the tanning process and delivers a quicker more intense color for a beautiful natural looking tan.
- This professional salon formula that works with all skin types and delivers beautiful natural-looking golden tans that for last for 7 to 10 days.
- Fast drying, non-sticky, streak-free and odor-free; Pleasant fresh citrus scent; Paraben free.
Before your spray tanning session
- Do exfoliate 24 hours before getting a spray tan to ensure an even application. Exfoliation sloughs away the dead skin cells, which will help achieve the longest-lasting tan possible. Use a water-based exfoliating scrub rather than an oil-based one. Oils may interfere with the spray tanning solution from developing properly.
- Don't apply any moisturizer, deodorant, perfume or other beauty products before your tanning appointment. They may also inhibit the quality of your tan.
- Do shave or wax the evening before your spray tanning session. If you shave after you get your spray tan, it will exfoliate the skin and affect the tanning results.
- Don't wear any jewelry or makeup to your tanning session. Pull your hair up and off your face and neck.
- Do wear a swimsuit, thong or underwear -- whatever makes you feel comfortable. Nudity is ok, too.
- Do ask me any questions before your session begins. I will guide you on how to position yourself to achieve optimal results.
- Do have nail polish on before your tan, even if it is just a clear coat, it prevents your nails from staining. The spray tan will NOT ruin your Gel or Acrylic nails.
After your spray tanning session
- Do wear loose clothing and flip flops when you leave the tanning salon. Ditch your bra for at least six hours.
- Don't take a shower (or get wet for any other reason) for the first 12 hours after receiving a spray tan. Water contact will stop the tanning process.
- Don't exercise for the first 24 hours. Sweat will cause your tan to streak.
- Don't go in the ocean or a pool after your tan for at least 24. Chlorine will help to fade the tan, however, not immediately.
- Don't book any hair or nail appointments for 48 hours after your tanning session.
- Don't use soaps and other body products that contain parabens, glycolic alpha hydroxy acids or sodium lauryl sulfates -- they will fade your tan more quickly. Don't use a loofah, puff or wash cloth.
- Do moisturize every day -- morning and night. Also use a moisturizing soap-free body wash to extend the life of your tan.
- Do pat dry after your shower. Vigorous rubbing is not recommended and will cause your tan to not last as long.
- Don't Worry! You will feel a little sticky until after your first shower ( this is normal ) and the spray tan does have a slight, but pleasant odor to it.