Caim Wellness Center and Spa
Vagina Steam Baths or "Yoni" Steams bring heat to the womb to add layers of healing and fertility-related wholeness. A combination of herbs are used to tone, heal, nourish and bring in fresh oxygenated blood flow that promote cleansing. The moist heat opens the pores of the vaginal tissue. The water vapors carry the medicinal properties and oils of the combination of herbs to the vagina to heal the reproductive system.
Although the term is interchangeable, I use the word "YONI" as opposed to "Vaginal " because Yoni represents the entire reproductive system, while vagina only represents a singular part. The steams treats the ENTIRE system, not just the vagina. "YONI" is a sanskrit word that means "vagina, womb, and origins of life".
Yoni Steaming is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with your body and reignite your vibrance.
* Reduction in pain pain during menstrual cycle
* Reduce bloating and exhaustion
* Decrease menstrual flow
* Rapid womb healing
* Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness and pain
* Works to maintain healthy odor
* Detoxification of womb and body
* Reconnection to the Earth and women's wisdom
* Release of stored emotions
* Access to feminine energy that gives rise to our vibrant radiance and creative potential
Women who may benefit from the Yoni Steam are those with the following conditions:
* Painful Menstruation
* Uterine Prolapse
* Uterine Weakness
* Ovarian Cysts
* Irregular Menstrual Cycles
* Bladder or Yeast Infections
* Previous Vaginal Tear or Episiotomy
* Perennial Tears
* Reproduction Adhesion/Scar
* Scarring from C-Section
* Purple or Brown blood at the onset or end of menses
Yoni Steaming is recommended even if you are NOT experiencing any of the above conditions. It is a great way to soothe and pamper yourself and it is known to relieve anxiety in women.
* LAVENDER: Antiseptic to the vaginal tissues. it is also antispasmodic, aiding in healthy uterine function.
*ROSE PETALS: Astringent to the tissues of the genitals
*MARIGOLD: induce perspiration, cleansing the vaginal tissues, heals wounds and aids in healing the tight scarred tissues of the labia and perineum due to episiotomy or vaginal tear.
*ROSEMARY: Purifying, increases circulation to the reproductive organs and aids in clearing out old fluids.
*OREGANO: Aids in prevention of infection, increases a skimpy flow, brings on menses, has stimulating and strengthening qualities
*BASIL: Reduces painful menstruation